All Must Endure

I've decided to start a blog for a few reasons. First, to get my ideas down onto a concrete space. This is important because the mind is constantly in motion. Ideas get developed, changed, and discarded at all times and to have something I can look back on can help me keep some clarity.

Second, for those that read these things I type, I hope to instill a desire for more understanding. I hope to create a shockwave of ideas, create that spark that may help someone along.

Third, I kinda enjoy writing and as long as I keep getting ideas I'll have something to write about. I'm not sure how often this will be updated and I will try to get more punctual as I move along. Right now though, I'm just going to ride by the seat of my pants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference Between a Person with Good Habits and the Truly Virtuous

The Immune System Analogy for Growth

Putting Labels In Their Proper Place